I used Cherokee Funding for my Pre Settlement loan.Read their contracts before you consider using them.

They are literally gangsters and I am not writing this because I was denied but rather used them due to a recommendation from my lawyer Mike Hostilo. Clearly they are doing business together and profiting. I learned Cherokee paid for my attorneys holiday party. Hello?

I received a loan for $5000 and owed at settlement of 2 years $25,000. WTF? There were hidden fees and I had no clue interest compounded. I would love my money to compound but not a loan I take.

Their interest was 300% in 2 years.

These guys need to go to jail and stay away from them.They have horrible reviews all over the internet

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Cherokee Funding. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cherokee Funding.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cash Services category for more informed decision or compare Cherokee Funding to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cherokee Funding?

Comments

Swampscott, Massachusetts, United States #1260464

Cherokee Funding pays for more than just Hostillo's office parties every year.Hostillo also receives nice kickbacks for using Cherokee exclusively, not to mention, all of the golfing trips and office lunches paid by Cherokee throughout the year.

Here is a little secret that I bet most people don't know......

Hostillo's plaintiffs don't even see or sign the contract when they receive money because Mike Hostillo requires all plaintiffs to sign over a power of attorney.So when you tell Hostillo that you need some advance money until your case settles, his staff signs your contract with Cherokee on your behalf and you never see the contract.

Whole thing sounds illegal and "gangster", as you put it, BUT I guess that is why there's a class action lawsuit against Cherokee Funding, Hostillo's Law Office, as well as Mike Hostillo and Reid Zeising individually.

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1259090

If you are a real customer, PLEASE respond. We are disappointed to hear of your experience, Give us a call and will do our best to make it right. We do not want any customer to ever be disappointed.