I used Cherokee Funding for my Pre Settlement loan. Read their contracts before you consider using them.

They are literally gangsters and I am not writing this because I was denied but rather used them due to a recommendation from my lawyer Mike Hostilo. Clearly they are doing business together and profiting. I learned Cherokee paid for my attorneys holiday party. Hello?

I received a loan for $5000 and owed at settlement of 2 years $25,000. WTF? There were hidden fees and I had no clue interest compounded. I would love my money to compound but not a loan I take.

Their interest was 300% in 2 years.

These guys need to go to jail and stay away from them. They have horrible reviews all over the internet

Product or Service Mentioned: Cherokee Funding Loan.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 20, 2016.

Comments

Swampscott, Massachusetts, United States #1260464

Cherokee Funding pays for more than just Hostillo's office parties every year. Hostillo also receives nice kickbacks for using Cherokee exclusively, not to mention, all of the golfing trips and office lunches paid by Cherokee throughout the year.

Here is a little secret that I bet most people don't know......

Hostillo's plaintiffs don't even see or sign the contract when they receive money because Mike Hostillo requires all plaintiffs to sign over a power of attorney. So when you tell Hostillo that you need some advance money until your case settles, his staff signs your contract with Cherokee on your behalf and you never see the contract.

Whole thing sounds illegal and "gangster", as you put it, BUT I guess that is why there's a class action lawsuit against Cherokee Funding, Hostillo's Law Office, as well as Mike Hostillo and Reid Zeising individually.

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1259090

If you are a real customer, PLEASE respond. We are disappointed to hear of your experience, Give us a call and will do our best to make it right. We do not want any customer to ever be disappointed.